Marjane

Marjane

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

V's Week One and Two Class Act

On Monday, we had a very productive class. I especially liked the questions given to us in the weekly schedule. I had a lot of fun explaining our groups answer to the other people once we moved. I think one thing I did not like was how much time we spend on troubleshooting the blog. I realize it is important but, sometimes it starts to drag on and we lose time on what was really planned for the day. I feel that if we had more time to move deeper into the question, some crazy cool ideas might have come up!
I agree with Harroop's idea about how Mr. McGuigan is good at expanding on peoples ideas on the spot. I think it is so awesome that someone can take any idea and run with it making sense at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment